1 Signature Laurel Art   

Friday, February 1, 2008

Blogging for Art

My blog is not a wordy blog. My blog is an artsy blog. Peace, love, art, & music. These are the things that inspire me. I paint, I sing. I play with IL Faye, a righteous mixture of rock, blues, reggae, & soul. I also do my own thing.. writing my own music since 1988, and recording my own music in 2008. This will be the year you finally hear.. my big fat demo in your ear. I'll also be painting like crazy, as my gallery opening is in the works quite soon. Check back for news and views on the latest issues. Do not check back for anything serious, like world views or politics. While I am interested and informed on many subjects.. this blog is not meant for such things. This blog is about my love of creativity: art, music, design, food, life, culture, & all the good things that make me happy. To see all of my art and much more, go to http://www.signaturelaurel.com/
Ciao Bella!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my Art Here:

Get creative on redbubble.com