1 Signature Laurel Art   

Monday, March 10, 2008

una tapa deliciosa!


I made this for the last kaBOOKi meeting, and everyone seemed to love it! (Including me). The book was Shadow of the Wind, set in Spain, so our menu was influenced by the spanish pallette. I found many recipes online, but opted for this dish because it seemed an easy way to get a lot of food together. All you need is one loaf of any type of crusty fresh bread, sliced mushrooms, sherry, salt, pepper, & aioli. I made my own aioli and it was yummy. I also added some parmesan on top for extra flava. I will definitely make this again.. it was addictive. Toasty.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, that looks so freakin' delicious. I LOVE, I mean L-O-V-E aioli, especially homemade. It's so good with baby roasted potatoes.......my mouth is watering!

    xoxoxo - almost a month til I see you!

    ReplyDelete

Buy my Art Here:

Get creative on redbubble.com