1 Signature Laurel Art   

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Donation to La Posada Magica!

If you know me, you know I hold a BA in Drama, and the theatre is really the place where I feel most at home. My two dear friends both star in the play, La Posada Musica, by Octavio Solas. I wrote about this wonderful musical back when I saw it last year, and it's that time again! This year they are holding a fundraiser for the play, and I happily agreed to donate a painting to the silent auction. If you see the play, you'll know the significance of the painting. Please help support the Theatre! The theatre is one of the hardest things to sustain in a recession, and these artisans can use all the help we can give.

Here's a link to their Facebook page... please help out if you can!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=133531574919#/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/La-Posada-Magica/133531574919

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my Art Here:

Get creative on redbubble.com