1 Signature Laurel Art   

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paper Playtime


I have been so busy lately, and about to unveil a few new paintings, but since I'm still working on them, I decided to post something I did a while back while I was 'playing with paper!'

If you're lonely, bored, have so much to do but just want to sit around and do nothing.. I suggest you play with paper. It's a great way to get the creative juices flowing, and a nice escape from the world you're in. Plus, you really never know what you'll come up with, since it's all dependent on the paper you have to play with! Don't forget to put on some fun music, or listen to a book on tape. Studies have shown that the different types of stimulation you subject your brain to, the more advantages you have for optimal function and longevity. This includes stimulating all the senses, so stir it up! Snack on some colorful fruits or veggies at the same time! Let's see, we've got sight, sound, taste, smell... you get the picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my Art Here:

Get creative on redbubble.com